October 31, 2014

october - joy of nothing



*this month's joy of nothing*
-the cold mornings when I could see my breath as I walked to the car
-driving around neighborhoods dreaming with my Derek
-having the littlest hint of a cold, so that my voice was a little raspy
-squats
-carving pumpkins while watching scary movies
-buying plane tickets home for the holidays
-cooking in my crockpot for the first time in forever
-getting rained on as we scurried into a little cafe
-sipping on fresh apple cider and munching on fresh harvest pie at the same cafe
-hanging with a sweet friend and the little kittens she is fostering
-exploring the capital grounds in Sacramento with my camera and my Derek

What joy have you found this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...