August 12, 2014

I'm dreaming....

...of a colorful autumn! We have had some cool temperatures, grey skies, and wet ground off and on for the past week and a half and I have LOVED getting a little taste of what is to come! Autumn is one of my favorite seasons (with winter in a close second), I love all the colors, the brisk air, the sound of crunching leaves, the sweaters and scarves! I love it all!  I have always dreamed of living in New England and I hope to one day be able to fulfill that dream!! So I have been browsing google images at pictures of autumn in New England and these are a few of my favorites! Isn't our King such an amazing artist!!

My oh my, I love that building!!! And the mountain full of trees behind it! I could see us walking Hubble on that path!!

Can you imagine this being your front yard!? I wouldn't mind seeing this everyday, no matter what season it is!

I can picture driving down this road, have some classical or jazz music on, I can just smell the fresh air!!


I have always been a sucker for covered bridges, while I've never seen one in real life, I LOVE them!!


Are you ready for Autumn? What is your favorite season?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...