August 22, 2014

friendly friday




I LOVE getting handwritten notes. And I love sending them! When I was in elementary school I remember having a pen pal and it was so fun to get to know this person (sadly I don't know them anymore) through those letters!

There is something to authentic, raw, and intimate about receiving a handwritten note (whether mailed to you or not). You see the smudge of the pen where their hand rubbed across the paper, you can smell the scent of their home and the ink mixed. There is nothing like it.

I want to send you a handwritten letter. I want to get to know you! Will you be my penpal?

If you want to receive a letter from me email me at thefoundlifeblog@gmail.com

I hope you have a lovely day and a lovely weekend! I can't wait to write to you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...