August 08, 2014

Friday's letters










Dear Derek, I miss you! I can't wait for you to come home already! Dear Craft Market, I'm sad you are going out of business, but at the same time I am excited for some major discounts. Dear Kyndra, I am excited for you bridal shower tomorrow! Yay for your wedding being a little more than a month away! Dear Autumn, You are so close and we got a little taste of you this week, with cool temperatures, clouds, and a little bit of rain! I can't wait for your cooler temperatures and the pretty colors you bring! Dear Dreams, Stop being nightmares. I'm over you! Dear House, Can you clean yourself today, great thanks! Dear Derek, Thank you so much for loving me and sending me flowers on my birthday since you couldn't be here. Even though the flower company didn't deliver them, knowing that you tried means a lot! I love you!

4 comments:

  1. Ok not to sound like a total crazy stalker chick (although I will) do you live in Colorado? I pretty much grew up there and the picture you used in this post looks like one of the highways I always used to drive on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Breanna, no I don't live in Colorado. I live in Carson City, NV :) And you did not sound like a crazy stalker chick :)

      Delete
  2. Ugh. I hate nightmares. Hopefully you won't have any this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...